Top Social

Kilas Buku: Emerald Green (Time Travel #3)

|

Title: Emerald Green (Time Travel #3)
Author: Kerstin Gier
Genres: Romance Fantacy, Science Fiction, Young Adult
ebook, 448 pages
Published October 8th 2013 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR) (first published December 8th 2010)

Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but no one will tell her what it is.
She’s only recently learned that she is the Ruby, the final member of the time-traveling Circle of Twelve, and since then nothing has been going right. She suspects the founder of the Circle, Count Saint-German, is up to something nefarious, but nobody will believe her. And she’s just learned that her charming time-traveling partner, Gideon, has probably been using her all along.

This stunning conclusion picks up where Sapphire Blue left off, reaching new heights of intrigue and romance as Gwen finally uncovers the secrets of the time-traveling society and learns her fate. (goodreads)
***

The only thing I want to know from this last sequel is what Gwen and Gideon will do to Count Saint-German since they know that he is a crook. I am wondering also that what Count Saint-German do to run after his ambition to be eternal. Then, can the two young couple stop him? Will the ruby die after all?
Those questions keep running in my head. They need answer obviously.

But I find I am disappointed. Like watching Harry Potter last sequel movie (part two), this book seems anti-climax. Well, okay I am surprised when I know that Mr. Squirrel (Goodman) is the Count Saint-German's new appearance. But it still cannot amaze me as reader. I need more than that. I need more heroic story. Whereas, the story keep running around Gwen and Gwen. Fine, I know they are matched each other. But I think our main problem of this is about the time traveler and Count Saint-German.

Yeah, though, the first and second story seems pretty to read. It's nice to have this trilogy as my read-book. Once I also crazy about it. I watch the movie (Germany production) and keep playing its soundtrack all day long in a week! So,,,??

Well, if you are love to read such romance-fantasy book, I bet you can read this book also. Since this book claims international best seller, why you don't try read it once? :)

This review for:
TBBR Mbak Maria
Lucky No. 14 Mbak Astrid

1 comment on "Kilas Buku: Emerald Green (Time Travel #3)"
  1. haduh, belum baca buku pertamanya XD masih ditimbun2 terus..tunggu punya sampe buku ketiga aja deh #alasan

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature