Top Social

2014 TBRR Pile - My Reading List

|

Howdy there, there and over there... :D
These recent days rain is pouring down continuously. So bloggers watch out, you might catch cold. To  prevent it, you can bring jacket, raincoat and the simple one umbrella before walking out from your home. OK then, we continue to the next business.

Right here I'm posting for my side business; 2014 TBRR Pile which is host by Hobby Buku! Yay! This is the first time for me to participate in this challenge. The motif is still same; to eat up book sandwiches haha. Well, if I cannot eat them whole, at least I can eat part of them.. yummy!

Then, don't you wanna know what books I put in my list? Not many, actually. Ok ok just check them out below here:

1. Pewaris Cinta by Maria A Sardjono, 2004 (pertama kali terbit 1983)
2. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman, 2013
3. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier, 2013
4. Bookends by Jane Green, 2008
5. Lion Boy: Petualangan Dimulai by Zizou Corder, 2006
6. Shopaholic Merambah Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella, 2004
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, 2012
8. House of Hades by Rick Riordan, 2013
9. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Froer
10. The Mystery of Spiteful Letter by Enid Blyton, 1981
11. Rahasia Peron 13 by Eva Ibbotson, 2005
12. Operasi Penyelamatan Hantu by Eva Ibbotson, 2002
13. A coyote's in a House by Elmore Leonard, 2004

My list for Additional Challenge:

Classic Book 1: Persuassion by Jane Austen
Classic Book 2: Secret Garden by Francess Hodgson Burnett

Mystery Book 1: The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
Mystery Book 2: Dead Man's Folly by Agatha Christie

Historical Fiction 1: Cantik itu Luka by Eka Kurniawan
Historical Fiction 2: Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross

Books into Movie 1: The Help By Kathryn Stockett
Books into Movie 2: House of Spirit by Isabel Allende

Book Awards Winner 1: Dengarlah Nyanyian Angin by Haruki Murakami (Gunzo Literary Award 1979)
Book Awards Winner 2: Stardust by Neil Gaiman (Locus Award Nominee for Best Fantasy Novel (1999), Geffen Award (2000), Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Adult Literature (1999), ALA Alex Award (2000))

Since this is a temporary list, so I might add some books later on. Well, that's all for my TBRR Pile. Interesting to participate? Just check this link out.
4 comments on "2014 TBRR Pile - My Reading List"
  1. *ngeker* sepertinya banyak buku tebal yaa untuk tahun depan :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to get most
    recent updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you
    are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature